Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Junos Security Certification Track - Exams Details


The Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) Junos Security certification track is a program that allows participants to demonstrate competence with Juniper Networks technology. Successful candidates demonstrate thorough understanding of security technology in general and Junos software for SRX Series devices.

Exam Details

JNCIS-SEC exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor-led training courses, as well as the additional resources.


  1. Exam code: JN0-102
  2. Written exam
  3. Administered by Pearson VUE
  4. Exam length: 90 minutes
  5. Exam type: 65 multiple-choice questions
  6. Pass/fail status is available immediately
  7. Junos Software Release: 15.1

Exam Objectives


This list provides a general view of the skill set required to successfully complete the specified certification exam.

Identify concepts, general features, and functionality of Junos OS security

  • Junos security architecture
  • Branch vs. high-end platforms
  • Major hardware components of SRX Series services gateways
  • Packet flow
  • Packet-based vs. session-based forwarding


Identify the concepts, benefits, or operation of zones

  • Zone types
  • Dependencies
  • Host inbound packet behavior
  • Screens
  • Transit packet behavior
Demonstrate knowledge of how to configure, monitor, or troubleshoot zones

  • Zone configuration steps
  • Hierarchy priority (Inheritance)
  • Screens
  • Monitoring and troubleshooting

5 comments:

  1. I’m overflowing with excitement on passing my IT exam at the first attempt with Juniper JN0-102 Exam Dumps. It was very easy to prepare from concisely packed series of questions and answers that helped me get very high grades. I also practiced on online practice test after completing my preparation from JN0-102 Study Material. I’m thankful to Realexamdumps.com for all this help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the credit for my fabulous exam result goes to Dumps4free it was their JN0-102 Dumps that trained me so well to be able to achieve this wonderful result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was afraid of failure but I got confidence when I got money back guarantee with Pass4sure Juniper PDF dumps. I worked according to the experts’ study plan and aced my certification at the first attempt. All the exam topics were concisely packed so it became really easy to solve my final paper. I think everyone should download Pass4sure Juniper dumps material from Dumpspass4sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the credit for my incredible success goes to the experts at DumpsPool.com who carved JN0-648 Dumps. I was convinced by the demo questions which showed the validity and authenticity of the material. I will recommend you to also use online practice test after JN0-648 dumps.

    ReplyDelete